This week was filled with various types of love - romantic, platonic, and familial - and I tried to show love to everyone around me including myself. My self love this week was majorly influenced by Valentine's Day and my anniversary, and so most of the things I did for myself have to do with Nick. ;) I hope you had a great week too, friends!
- For my anniversary this week, Nick bought me chocolate covered pretzels which is one of my favorite guilty pleasures and something I don't usually get myself. (They were gone almost immediately)
- I love reading handwritten letters from people - my parents, Nick, my friends - and I tried to make it a point this week to write love letters to the important people in my life, because who doesn't love a special letter just for them? :)
- I have probably 30 empty frames that I've accumulated over the last few months that I've been meaning to fill, and this week I framed a few of Nick and I and hung them next to my dried flowers from our anniversaries.
- A lot of the way I show myself love is through food that makes me happy (no shame), so I went out to eat at my favorite restaurant this week with Nick for our anniversary.
- I had a whole day of classes cancelled so I spent the free time taking and editing photos, at home in yoga pants, and had a musical throwback by listening to an old Fall Out Boy album. Gotta say, I miss 2009 F.O.B.